Fuorisalone D.O.C. Dergano Officina Creativa – Milan 22 – 27 April 2009 Cittadellarte is present at Fuori Salone D.O.C. Dergano Officina Creativa, at the MADE space in via Carnevali 24,
Cittadellarte is present at Fuori Salone D.O.C. Dergano Officina Creativa, at the MADE space in via Carnevali 24, Dergano-Bovisa district of Milano, with D_Art Lab: Design di Svolta, a Production Office project in collaboration with ADI – Association for Industrial Design, which open a news business perspective based on sustainability and responsible creativity.
D_Art Lab presents at Fuorisalone six new products, turning points design samples, frutto fruits of a journey that has united the world of production with that of the creativity of young designers.
D_Art Lab projects presents at Fuori Salone 2009:
• Aurora Due, pens, leather goods, paper & Brit Leissler, designer. “Volta” is a pen whose very form rotates, like a symbol of turning point design. The material it is made from consists of 90-95% recycled coffee grinds and the remaining 5% is made from a poly resin completely biodegradable
• Carcerano, creative engineering & Christian Rodda, designer. The internal table lamp which uses recyclable materials such as aluminium, glass and LED technology that allows an energy saving of up to 80%.
• Zani del Frà with Chiorino Tannery, leather goods, manufactured leather products & Andrea Artusio, designer. “Green Light”, a collection of bags made in real Italian leather, is a message for the environment.
• Gabbianelli – Altaeco, ceramic tiles & Natasa Perkovic, designer. “Clouded tiles”, a collection of tiles that accentuates the natural effect caused by steam
• NEVE Rubinetterie & Federico Piccinini, designer. A house tap which avoids waste of water thanks to a double system for turining on
• Saw Style Around the World, contract furnishing & Alejandro Vasquez Salinas, designer, with The “Third Millennium Room”, directly connected to technology, the earth and the environment.