maximum of twenty residencies are awarded each year.
must send details of previous work and of a project in
one of following areas of research of Cittadellarte:
of the essential criteria of the selection panel is the pertinence of
the project to the themes of responsible transformation of society.
In order to apply send:
1. A filled-in application form.
2. A brief description of a project that is in keeping with
the central tenets of UNIDEE as outlined in the introductory page (2 pages
plus any other relevant additional material, drawings, photos, videos,
3. Documentation of previous work.
Dead-line for submissions: 20 April 2003
in residence" both on the envelope and inside.
The calculated overall cost for each resident is 9,500 euros, of which
1,600 euros will be paid by the participant.
- seminars for the period of the residence
- attendance of the workshops
- technical and teaching assistance, visits and inspections
- participation in the activities of Cittadellarte
- board and lodging on the Fondazione premises; Cittadellarte has guest
accommodation for up to 25 people in single or double rooms. Meals are
provided in a cafeteria.
projects and materials submitted by 20 April 2003 will be assessed and
selected by an international panel, which will award the residencies in
accordance with the objectives outlined in the introduction to this call
Applications must be submitted to:
UNIDEE in Residence
Cittadellarte - Fondazione Pistoletto
Via Serralunga, 27
13900 Biella - Italia
tel. +39 015 28400
fax +39 015 2522540