CALL FOR PAPER 2019
- COLLECTIVE AGENCY – a series of modules exploring the potential of collective action and its political implications with artists Chto Delat and Adelita Husni Bey;
- CLIMATE ACTION – a summer camp to rediscuss the human impact on our planet and imagine a postpetrol society with artists Luigi Coppola, Fernando Garcia Dory and Brett Bloom;
- MODES OF INSTITUTING – a series of meetings rethinking how we can establish ethical principles to build our institutions not only as centres of power, hierarchy, control and discipline (names to be announced).
For each of the three keywords, UNIDEE will select one respondent. Their text will be published on our online Journal, promoted through our newsletter and printed on UNIDEE’s annual publication.
Moreover, each successful entrant will receive a compensation of 350 euros (gross).
Please send the abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage submissions that embrace the following principles:
• Collective Agency: the agency of participation, alternative ways of living, forms of co-operation, peer-to-peer, solidarity, among others.
• Climate Actions: postpetrol, antropocene, agroecology; de-industrialization of the self, climate breakdown.
• Modes of Instituting: instituent practices, artist led-culture, forms of institutional parasitism, self-organisation, institutional performativity, fictional institutions, among others.
- Wednesday 15th May 2019: deadline for submission of abstracts (in English, max 350 words);
- Friday 31st May 2019: all respondents informed by the status of their submissions;
- Monday 2nd September 2019: deadline for submission of complete contributions (in English, max 3000 words).
HOW TO APPLY
Send the PDF of your abstract to: email@example.com
Please include the following information at the beginning of the abstract: name and surname, e-mail and phone number.